Monday, April 12, 2004

I'm so ashamed
I'll admit it. I know I shouldn't - I should keep this hidden for as long as possible. But I can't keep it down...

I watched The Nick and Jessica Variety Hour last night.

And I loved it.

The show is kitschy, it's stupid, it's got singing and dancing. It's like Sonny and Cher without the attempts to actually be serious.

Some people will undoubtedly hate this show. To them I say pah. Pah. Pah. They'll say, "It's stupid," and they'll say, "This will never work."

Of course it's stupid, people. It's a variety show. And do you really expect a show that has a duet with Kit from Knight Rider to be the kind of show that you should take too seriously? Come on! It had a skit called, "Ten seconds of awkwardness with Mr. T," where Mr. T just stands there and plays with his fingers. It's great stuff.

I'll be watching for it next time it comes on, and I recommend you do, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home