Thursday, July 17, 2008

Disconnected Thoughts of July 17th


Yesterday Kirsten and I watched I Love the 70s, Volume 2, 1977....the one with clips of Pumping Iron, the documentary about Mr. Universe and the showdown between Arnold Schwarzenegger, Lou Ferrigno, and some other dude. I don't think I realized until watching those 32-year-old clips on that 4-year-old-show how much bodybuilders are basically just stacks of meat with hair at the top - it's ridiculous.

Don't believe me? Here's the promo poster featuring Ahhh-nold.

Also, we're watching (right this very instant!) VH1's Rock Honors The Who, and Tenacious D just played. Am I the only person who thinks that Kyle Gass looks vaguely retarted?

Mario Kart is still hard and irritating.

The Cardinals got totally jobbed on the Matt Clement thing. I know his salary is covered 75% by insurance that all teams take out, but still, they're paying 25% of 1.25 million dollars for a whole lot of nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home