Thursday, July 03, 2008

Random Thoughts, Chapter 4 (or something)


I don't think Kirsten has any truly, consistently funnier friend than Ryan. Great quote from last Friday while Ryan was on the verge of sleeping in her chair:
Rory: "You could stay up."
Ryan: "Or I could just cut a bitch."

Also, is it wrong that I enjoy modern Disney movies? Not the ones from the 1930s-80s. Those were terrible. And really, not even Tarzan, which I dislike just because Phil Collins won an Oscar for the world's crappiest song.

Nevermind that both Belle and Ariel are kinda hot.

But honestly, modern Disney films like The Emperor's New Groove and Lilo and Stitch are not so bad. They're fun, they're witty, they're generally lacking in musical numbers, and they're strange. All things I like.

Nevermind that I have been known to randomly burst into bad renditions of show tunes.

Finally, we're not pregnant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home