Friday, October 20, 2006

NFL Picks, Week 7


I can't say a lot this week, as I'm travelling and will be in Toledo, Ohio, for the games this week (except Monday night, I'll be back for that). As such, time is precious...so....precioussssss....

Thirteen games again this week.

Chargers at Chiefs: SDG
Packers at Dolphins: Quick question: How many times has Joey Harrington actually beaten the Packers? Maybe once? MIA
Lions at Jets: NYJ
Steelers at Falcons: ATL (upset!)
Eagles at Buccaneers: PHI
Patriots at Bills: NE
Jaguars at Texans: JAX
Panthers at Bengals: I changed this pick when I heard that Levi Jones is out, and a rookie is starting lined up against Julius Peppers. All is not well in Bengalville. CAR
Broncos at Browns: DEN
Cardinals at Raiders: ARI
Vikings at Seahawks: SEA
Redskins at Colts: IND
Giants at Cowboys: DAL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home