Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Just to prove that I'm a tool
As promised, I'm providing a comparison of my NFL picks prowess to two randomly selected ESPN personalities. I'll pick one from each conference, so let's say...Eric Allen (AFC) and Sean Salisbury (NFC).

My week 7 picks record:
9-5 (I incorrectly picked Miami, Houston, Tampa Bay, Atlanta, and Washington to win)

Eric Allen's week 7 record:
Also 9-5. (Mr. Allen incorrectly picked Miami, New York Giants, Cleveland, Tampa Bay, and Washington).

Sean Salisbury's week 7 record:
8-6 (Mr. Salisbury incorrectly picked Miami, the New York Giants, Cleveland, Detroit, Tampa Bay, and the Ravens).

So, if one were to look only at the three of us as the totality of NFL pick'em expertise, one could conclude that the victories by New England and San Francisco were upsets.

Hmmm...I wonder how TO feels about that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home