Saturday, November 14, 2009

Maybe I Could Stuff 'em all in a Camry?


You know those cards you can buy for people that say, "In the year of your birth, the most common dog name was...the cost of a gallon of milk was....the top song on the radio was..."? I wanted to get something like that for my daughter. But I wanted to make it a little more real.

So I need to find a box big enough to place inside a few unused coins, a gallon of milk, a golden retriever (most popular dog) named Ethan (most popular boy's name according to BabyCenter.com), and Lady Gaga (top pop song the week my daughter was born).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No gallon of milk...I'm ok with the other stuff. ;) Yes, even the dog. Maybe a newspaper with the day's headlines?

11/15/2009 01:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home