Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Speaking of No-Talent Hacks


So, Kirsten and I were watching TV tonight in order to avoid facing the fact that we're having a baby in a month and are completely unready...

Sorry, I digress. Back on topic, we were watching an ad for that new USA show White Collar, and I thought I recognized an actress whose image flashed on the screen.

And I did!

Turns out it's Tiffani Thiesen. Not the one that I remember from high school (probably NSFW, but if you like hot chicks, click away), but Tiffani Thiesen nonetheless. Good for her, you know? It's nice to see that some people can still get work when they need it.

Anyway, this made me wonder, whatever happened to Yasmine Bleeth?

Turns out she kinda got arrested and fell off the planet.

Her mug shot stemming from a cocaine-related arrest in Detroit in 2001 is not how I remembered her at all. No, sir.

That's what happens when you leave Baywatch to "concentrate on a movie career."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home