Friday, January 25, 2008

Short Shorts, Tank Tops, and VPL


So Kirsten and I are watching Bring It On: All or Nothing, the third film in the quadrilogy*, and I hate to admit it in a place where Kirsten could read it, but Hayden Panettiere does look pretty good in those tiny little blue shorts and white tank top.

Better than the eye candy, though, are the jokes. I hate to admit it, but this movie is pretty funny.

Good example: "Some of my best friends live next to black people!"

Really, I kind of want to watch more. I mean, could this movie actually not be that bad? Yahoo! Movies users gave it a B, which makes it more highly rated than Meet the Spartans (they gave it a C at the time of this writing).

Wisdom of crowds, man. Wisdom of crowds.

By the way, Ving Rhames is doing the voiceovers for the Quiznos Sammies commercials.

*not a real word

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home