Monday, January 21, 2008

Oh, the Places You'll Go!


So, Kirsten and I installed a wireless network in our house right after Christmas, ostensibly to allow Kirsten to use her computer in places other than her desk.† This has so far primarily been the sofa, under a pile of blankets, constantly on the verge of sleep due to her crappy hours. However, times have come when we've surfed the internet from the house library, the bedroom, and once from the kitchen.

Currently, I'm using Kirsten's computer to update from Rory, Ryan, and Kate's house.

An aside: when they open a restaurant together, it should be called RR&K. They could also use that name for a railroad.

On-topic, I'd just like to point out how awesome wi-fi is. I feel the sudden urge to wear a turtleneck, nurse a cup of coffee for four hours, and pretend to write a novel. In reality, of course, I'll be scoping out chicks.

†Not true. In fact, I wanted to hook up the Wii and download old Nintendo games from the Wii Channel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home