Friday, December 28, 2007

A Hula Hoop, It Ain't


So for Christmas, my (awesome!) parents bought me Guitar (awesome!) Hero III for the Nintendo (Sold out! Awesome!) Wii.

Awesome.

Anyway, the game rawks my sawks, but I am unable to find either the blue or the orange buttons (notes 4 and 5). This means that I am able to kick ass at the easy-difficulty songs but suck big floppy donkey dick at the medium, hard, and legitimate musician difficulties.

But no matter. The game itself is awesome. And even if I suck, I still know that I will someday become awesome-r (or at least farther from sucky) by playing.

Best part?

I came home this evening with a friend who's hanging out with us before a birthday party, and we tried to let Kirsten know we were here. Her response?

"I CAN'T TALK RIGHT NOW!! I'M SUCKING AT GUITAR HERO!"

Awesome.

1 Comments:

Blogger starrypurplehaze said...

Seriously, best. response. ever. :D

12/31/2007 07:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home