Monday, November 19, 2007

Hallelujah


So, for some reason I woke up this morning thinking about the Alias episode where Marshall Flinkman and his pregnant NSA-agent girlfriend Carrie Bowman (nee Flinkman) get married right before Carrie gives birth to their kid.

They were married by agent Weiss, who got himself ordained, online, by the Internet Church of Mammals. (Weiss is played by Greg Grunberg, who my female readers might recognize from Felicity, and who my hip readers might recognize from Heroes.)

Anyway, I have no idea why I'm thinking about this, but the fact is that it was a really touching and funny sequence.

Although it does bring up an interesting point: You, too, can be ordained online, by the Universal Life Church. And, from what I understand, it's free.

Read here for more info.

EDIT: Terrible Follow-up: Hayden Panettiere, a star of Heroes and supporting actress in Ice Princess, was born in 1989. Like, August of 1989. She is younger than The Simpsons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home