Thursday, October 11, 2007

Nearly Over


Well, I have to admit I haven't been updating as much as I would like over the last few months, but I do have an excuse. I've been planning a wedding (which went well) and the annual Scholarship Dinner at work (which I hope will go well tonight).

Once those are over, it's off to honeymoon in Antigua for a week - they had a Hurricane Season sale, and it's an all-inclusive resort, so we get a pipe to tie ourselves down to like in Twister free of charge. We have to pay for laundry service, though. Bummer.

Anyway.

Once we come back, I promise more updates. Life will undoubtedly slow down afterwards, and all I'll have to do is arrange some visits with some folks. Mostly lightweight stuff, I think. So my boring and mundane life will be out on the Internets again...aren't you all so lucky?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home