Thursday, September 18, 2003

Hmm. Ho. Hmmm.

So, I got really bored the other day, and decided to poke around and figure out what the Bengals would look like in new color schemes.

I know, I know, I'm a Bengals freak. I'm the same guy who drafted Kelley Washington for my fantasy team, hoping that he would beat out T.J. Houshmandzadeh for the third receiver slot, and take Housh's 40-odd catches for himself.

That...uhm...well...Houshmandzadeh is hurt, so Washington has been PLAYING - just not making catches. T.J.'s out this week too, but I opted not to start Washington. I'll just presume that because Washington's on my bench, this is the week he catches 21 passes and 5 touchdowns. I'll bet a dollar on this being a 10-fantasy-point week for Washington, JUST BECAUSE he's on my bench. First person to post a reply is my challenger.

Anyway, back to the original subject of this post - new Bengals uni schemes. I posted them on my dork Bengals userboard - here's the post. You don't have to read the whole thread, and I'm sure you'd prefer for yourself that you don't. But the thread, and the rest of the website, is there for your perusing.

As I point out, I had a hard time matching up the glaring orange that I came up with to the glaring orange that makes up the shoulder patches on the Bengals uniforms, but I think the idea is still strong.

Just as a side note, I'm now on day 78 of my free 90-day trial of Paintshop. I don't think I'll be redoing any more uniforms any time soon - I'm too cheap to pay for the unlocking code. Maybe I'll pirate photoshop?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home