Thursday, August 07, 2003

Today's Cincinnati Bengals moment of zen:
Marvin Lewis on watching tapes of last year's Bengals defense:
"I would get sick to my stomach," he said. "I can't watch it because it's bad football."
(from the Philadelphia Enquirer: Read it.)

How sad must your favorite football team be that reading about the new head coach vomiting while watching game tapes is an improvement?.

I point to the link on the sidebar to MikeBrownSucks.com. Honestly and truly, no team should ever count puking suits as an improvement, but I guess it does go to show how truly horrific the Bengals have been over the last 12 seasons (record: 55-137), which marked the worst 12-year-period for any team in the history of the four major professional sports.

That's my Bengals: always pushing the envelope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home