Saturday, June 14, 2003

I don't really know if I have anything to say here, so I'll merely recap the last 3 days.

Thursday: Liz was forced to spend the night here, although it wasn't nearly as bad as that sounds (right, L-Slice?). Apparently, Berney decided to kindasorta tell his parents that he and Liz are living together, which is a major step. To protect everyone involved, Berney and Liz agreed that it be best that Berney be alone to break the news. So Liz came over, and we spent the evening watching television and playing life. A good time was had by all. Wooooo.

Friday: I learned that Berney and his parents reached a sort of "gentlemen's agreement" regarding Berney's living status. Here's a hint for the future: when trying to gently break the news of sinful living arrangements, hide the flowers. They're a tip-off. The evening was spent alone with my TV. Ah, TV...my greatest friend.

Saturday: I had to wake up really, really, really freaking early today to go to work at Channel 9 today. Channel 9, for those who don't know or care, Channel 9 is a public television station here in StL, and now is fundraising time. Most of the 8-and-one-half hours I spent there were boring, lame, and slow. Occasional bouts of excitement were punctuated by sleep. Thankfully, I got paid for it. I get to go back tomorrow! WHeeeeee!!!! The best part isn't that I get to go back and be bored silly, it's that I get to work from 4 PM to 12:30 in the morning! WHeeeee!!!!

Somebody shoot me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home