Tuesday, June 03, 2003

Good lord, it's been a while since I posted.

I'll make this one short and sweet:
The sun sucks, especially when you get a sunburn on only like 3 inches worth of each leg, at the knee, on the left side of your leg. What the hell is that? I mean, jeez...at the very least, it could at least be symmetrical. Or, it should be. But is it? NOoooooOOooOOooo. Of course not. Because that would be too easy.

And so is the final result of my most recent St. Louis Cardinals experience. I went with a couple of friends (Berney and Chris, who may actually be my only audience on this page) to Scott Rolen Bobblehead day at Busch Stadium. After an interesting line to get in, we collected our bobbleheads and got to watch what would otherwise be a wonderfully suspenseful game. The sunburn sort of ruined it, though. And the worst part is that this was Sunday....Monday's weightlifting experience taught me that sunburned skin sticks to vinyl thigh pads in the weight rooms. And that, my two-person audience (one person?) sucks.

Anyway, Saturday night's dinner took place at an eating establishment called Wonton King. If they would pay me, I would advertise for them, hands down. Great food, outstanding service, empty dining room except for a group of 5 that thoroughly enjoyed itself.

Get a map and phone number.

This place rules. Check it out. It was formerly the Hunan Star on South Brentwood, across from the Galleria mall, and then they moved to a place where they maintain their customer base from Washington University, but pay much less rent. Go them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home