Wednesday, May 28, 2003

I worked out today for the first time in about 4 months. I don't really remember the last time I did any sort of muscle-building exercise, of any sort, besides pushups and situps. Well, I don't even really do situps. Crunches, really. And I don't think I did enough of them to do anything but make a slight difference in my abdominal muscles. So, instead of an undefined mass of flesh between my chest and my legs, I now have a slightly less undefined mass of flesh. And, I suppose that's an improvement.

Back to the weight room. Today, I worked on chest, triceps, and legs. I didn't really hit the legs hard, more of a "I want to try to do this again," sort of thing. Of course, I won't say that I hit the chest and triceps very hard either, mostly because I can't bring myself to work out really, really hard. I have no idea why, and I guess it doesn't matter.

And now, of course, I hurt. Not because I pushed myself particularly hard, because I don't think I did, but more because I haven't worked out since the Second Day. Maybe the Third.

I managed to make myself a smoothie today, without having to scrub off my ceiling, which is a good thing; I don't think I can lift my arms high enough right now to wipe anything above the level of my waist. This should make ironing my laundry a much more interesting experience than it usually is.

All right, I admit it. I only put this post on so I could have something new and fresh.

I'm sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home