Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fashion Disasters


While we may often joke that Victoria has no Secrets left, there is apparently one trick left up her sleeve - rhetorically, of course. It appears that there have been a rash of cases of VS bras causing rashes.

I should start by saying that I will never, never suggest to a woman that she go bra-less. It's not because I want her to have firm support for the sake of comfort or modern etiquette, but simply because I like the modern brasierre. Beyond being a marvel of small-scale engineering (no, seriously, there is real math involved and everything), bras are, as the proprietary brand name suggests, very sexy. Heck, they're practically part of a complete NSFW breakfast.

And so this news worries me - I'm afraid it might case a ripple (jiggle?) effect throughout the world, with women going unencumbered because of fears that they'll get formaldehyde burns or hives or any one of a number of bad things. And while I understand their concerns, I can't help but think that the line must be drawn somewhere.

Victoria's Secret, fix this problem! The line must be drawn here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home