Sunday, October 07, 2007

This Feels Kinda Weird


So, as of about 3:25 or so this afternoon, I am going to be married. To a woman. For real. And it feels kind of awkward. I'm not altogether sure if I'm ready to start saying things like, "my wife" and, "the ol' ball and chain." It's not that I'm not ready to be married, because I am, and I'm pretty sure I'm ready for the whole responsibility package that comes with it. But still, it's a tad strange to think about it.

At any rate, enough about me.

I'd like to say thanks to all those who've congratulated Kirsten and I in one form or another. It means a lot to us at this juncture. Also, the centerpieces are free to take home.

Not sure how to end. Will sit.

3 Comments:

Blogger starrypurplehaze said...

You think it feels weird to you... ;)

I was happy to be a part of your day, and love you both very much.

10/07/2007 09:15:00 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

We love us too.

10/08/2007 02:25:00 PM  
Blogger starrypurplehaze said...

*rolling my eyes*

you're really lame, you know that, right?

10/08/2007 05:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home