Friday, March 30, 2007

On Vaca


So I'm here in Canton, Ohio, preparing to drive back to St. Louis. I've been visiting my grandmother for the last few days, helping her do some housework before she prepares to sell it and move into a smaller plcae (currently she has a four-bedroom three-bath three-story house that is so old it was once heated by coal - in fact, the coal chute is still intsalled on the back of the house).

Anyway, she has a pretty fast internet connection, and a neat little laptop. I recommend the Toshiba Satellite as a fine machine.

One advantage of this fast internet connection is that I don't have to be disconnected from the world. When I visit my folks in Charleston, that's not the case. It's like West Virginia is some sort of backwards state or something.

Anyway, here's a neat YouTube video I caught wind of this morning:


Fun stuff. I especially like the music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home