Friday, March 23, 2007

Shameless Commerce Department


Titled as such to avoid complaints that I'm stealing from Car Talk on NPR, and their "Shameless Commerce Division." See, I'm different.

Anyway, Brian is selling shirts at cafepress.com. Here's my newest work:


Tell your friends.

The thing about Cafe Press (and I don't want any of my readers to buy this shirt, this is really just me gloating) is that you can actually make money without doing any real work. I put out a bunch of Pluto shirts in October (Link) and they were well-timed enough that for maybe 20 minutes' work, I made 150 dollars in profit. I imagine folks who actually worked harder on their stuff made more, but whatever. This was easier and I could do it during my lunch break.

Anyway, thought I'd show off my mad skillz at political parody. Maybe now Jon Stewart will start answering my letters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home