Saturday, January 15, 2005

NFL Picks, Divisional Playoffs
I recognize that these are just too late to count the Jets/Steelers game, so I'll go ahead and count that as a loss.

-Rams at Falcons: Last time they met, Michael Vick made the Rams look like, well, sheep. Expect more of the same. ATL
-Vikings at Eagles: Randy Moss's ass would get ANY team worked up. Am I right? Am I right? Yeah, that's right. I'm dead on. It should be noted that by "any team," I mean the Eagles. PHI.
-Colts at Patriots: You know, these teams are actually pretty evenly matched up, but I think the Patriots' real lack of field care this last week is going to play in their favor, considering how nasty the field is going to be. Tough luck for Indianapolis. NE.

Last week I was one and three. But honestly - who figured that TWO 8-8 teams would win in the wild card weekend? Nobody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home