Thursday, December 23, 2004

An Update on My Life
So, I'm taking Kirsten to Charleston this afternoon, as soon as she gets off of work and gets changed out of her CPK stuff. I know she's been out east before, but she's never been through Charleston, since her drive to Boston took her through Wheeling.

I'm thinking about taking her to some abandoned coal mine or something and telling her it was my high school...you know, just to stick with the hillbilly miner stereotypes that are so prevalent. Maybe I'll show her a burned-out silo and tell her it was where I was born. Or something.

Anyway, time to post this week's NFL picks (BTW: Congrats to Georgia Tech. I root for anyone who's playing Syracuse).

Green Bay at Minnesota - MIN

Saturday
Oakland at Kansas City - KC
Denver at Tennessee - TEN

Sunday
Atlanta at New Orleans - ATL
Baltimore at Pittsburgh - PIT
Chicago at Detroit - DET
Houston at Jacksonville - JAX
Giants at Cincinnati - CIN
San Diego at Indianapolis - SD
Buffalo at San Francisco - BUF
New England at N.Y. Jets - NE
Arizona at Seattle - SEA
Carolina at Tampa Bay - CAR
Washington at Dallas - WAS
Cleveland at Miami - MIA

Monday
Philadelphia at St. Louis - PHI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home