Monday, January 03, 2005

New Year's Resolution Time!
Since I seem to be one of, oh, five people who has not yet made his list of New Year's Resolutions public, I figured I ought to do just that. Keep in mind, I'm only announcing the ones I think I can keep - continuing my cold fusion research, for example, probably ought not be on the list since I'm currently occupied with finishing my blinking golf ball. The damned thing keeps breaking when I hit it...

This year I resolve...

  1. to figure out why the Spinal Cord Injury Center at Barnes-Jewish hospital gives out pens - which fully a quarter of its patients can't use.

  2. to go into and come out of a closet. Apparently, all the hip kids are doing it.

  3. to do so within visual range of Fred Phelps.

  4. to go to the gym at least 3 times a week, and to use said time to gain 30 pounds of lean mass

  5. To use said mass to my advantage and try out for the St. Louis Rams - seriously, any trained monkey with two working limbs could start for that team.

  6. To find some way to justify my existence through interpretive dance.


Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home