Sunday, December 12, 2004

NFL Picks, week 14
The NFL is becoming an easier beast to predict, so I'm not going to try to justify my picks this week, with the exception of the NYG game. And that's pretty self-explanatory.

By the way, I'm a Bengals fan, but I remain convinced that the Pats will wipe them out.

Chicago at Jacksonville - JAX
Cincinnati at New England - NE
Cleveland at Buffalo - BUF
Indianapolis at Houston - IND
New Orleans at Dallas - DAL
N.Y. Giants at Baltimore - BAL (I refuse to pick the Giants again this season)
Oakland at Atlanta - ATL
Seattle at Minnesota - MIN
Miami at Denver - DEN
N.Y. Jets at Pittsburgh - PIT
Detroit at Green Bay - GB
San Francisco at Arizona - ARI
St. Louis at Carolina - CAR
Tampa Bay at San Diego - SD
Philadelphia at Washington - PHI

Monday
Kansas City at Tennessee - TEN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home