Monday, July 12, 2004

Now, who wants to see some dingers?
Watching Barry Bonds in the first round of tonight's All-Star Game Home Run Derby (presented by Centry 21), I think I said "Holy shit!" and "Holy Hell!" more times in 10 minutes than I had the previous 24 years of my existence. I mean, honestly - that man can strike a ball like Tiger Woods makes dimpled neoprene his bitch four days a week.

I'll never say it that many times again, I said.

And then I saw Lance Berkman. Even the state of New Jersey is still shuddering from my expletive-laced viewing, and they swear a lot.

I can't wait for Sosa...

EDIT: To say nothing of eventual champion Miguel Tejada. Tejada knocked the longest of the night, 497 to left-center. Boy, those guys can hit. Makes me wish I were 6'2" and 225 pounds of baseball player, I tell you what.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home