Friday, February 29, 2008

Independent Verification


People have been indicating that I might be an alcoholic (not the case, as I rarely have more than 3 or 4 drinks per week) for some time now. But I will admit to being fairly knowledgeable about our friend ethanol (which looks a bit like a happy dog) and how it's used to make liver disease easier than ever.

And now, we have proof of my knowledge.
97%ALCOHOLIC


As an aside, as I write this, Kirsten is plugging away on her computer working on her own blog (link to come when I'm allowed to link to it), and listening to an album by The Puppini Sisters called Betcha Bottom Dollar. They do 1940s-style close-harmony music, and of course are neither Italian nore related to one another.

Right now she's listening to a cover of "I Will Survive," originally by Gloria Gaynor. The album also contains a cover of "Heart of Glass," by Blondie. And there's a snappy little cover of "Wuthering Heights" by 1980s powerhouse Kate Bush, although of course the novel of the same name (which inspired the song) is neither snappy nor little.

A study in contrasts, this is.

1 Comments:

Blogger starrypurplehaze said...

I got a 79%, a lush, on that boozer quiz. :P

3/06/2008 12:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home