Wednesday, January 31, 2007

More on Sexy Chefs


Apparently, and unbeknownst to me when I made my Giada de Laurentiis post a few weeks ago, Rachel Ray actually fired a broadside at Giada in 2005, posing for a few pictures for FHM.

Uhm, rawr? She's dreamy. She's not got the freaky saxophone music, or the moans and closed eyes, but I'll take chocolate sauce and black bras as a close second.

Anyway, the reason this is coming up is that on today's episode of Rachel Ray, as I listened to it while Kirsten watched, was perhaps the greatest chef quote ever:
"If you're having a little trouble [in the bedroom], just get yourself a big tub of hummas and rub it all over!" This, by the way, was from a segment about food myths. Apparently hummus and outmeal both promote good heart health, which is good for the libido.

I find myself both nauseated and aroused. I'll never look at middle eastern cooking (or gigantic Quakers) the same again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home