Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Consequences of Good Martinis


Kirsten and I just had an (admittedly brief) conversation about the looks of current and former New York Yankees players.

Let me interject here and say that, while I might be drunk, I am still comfortable enough in my sexuality that I can admit that certain men are, indeed, far better-looking men than I. Like, say, Ashton Kutcher, Michael Vartan, or Lyle Lovett.

On with the story...

Anyway, this conversation was brought on by flipping to a TV story about Alex Rodriguez and his work with folks less fortunate than him, which would be pretty much all of us. Kirsten told me that she didn't think Alex Rodriguez was all that handsome - I agreed with her, and we both decided that Derek Jeter was more handsome in that polished, metrosexual, not-at-all gay way. Then the subject of Roger Clemens came up, and we decided that he's handsome in a rugged, older-man-chopping-wood-for-the-barbecue kind of way.

We're still working on classifying David Wells. The best we can come up with is Santa Claus after a three-week bender.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home