Saturday, December 27, 2003

Sorry about the lack of posting
I've been pretty much incommunicado since my last post (read down, yo), but I want to say that I hope you all had a Merry Christmas, and a Happy Chanukah (tonight's the eighth night, time to get wild!).

Since I'm low on internet connection speed, I'll just post my picks and hope they go through before 1:00. (It's about 12:52 EST now).

Saturday Games-
Buffalo @ New England: NE
Seattle @ San Francisco: SFO
Philadelphia @ Washington: PHI

Sunday Games-
St. Louis @ Detroit: STL
Cleveland @ Cincinnati: CIN
Tampa Bay @ Tennessee: TEN
Jacksonville @ Atlanta: JAX
NY Jets @ Miami: MIA
Dallas @ New Orleans: DAL
Chicago @ Kansas City: KC
Indianapolis @ Houston: IND
Carolina @ NY Giants: CAR
Minnesota @ Arizona: MIN
Denver @ Green Bay: GB
Oakland @ San Diego: Who cares? OAK
Pittsburgh @ Baltimore: PIT (please?) This is my upset of the week, since the Ravens are a significantly better team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home