Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Well, This is Topical


The cost of a gallon of gas has risen to $2.75 here in St. Louis, last I heard, and is almost three dollars per gallon in Charleston, West Virginia, from whence I came.

So I figured as part of my public service commitment to you that I would provide a few links about gas price information.

There's a government office called the Energy Information Administration, and they're kind enough to track the price of gas in cities and states all over the US. Here's a link for up-to-date information:
Click here.

And, if you're looking to buy gas anytime soon, click here:
Gas Price Watch. You can search by address or ZIP code, and sort by when the prices were reported.

By the way, the cheapest gas in the US is in Indiana. Goooooooo HOOSIERS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home