Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!


As we reflect on this, a holiday to celebrate the turducken, let us remember the most important things we should be thankful for: Friends, family, and football (I call it the three Fs. You can't steal those. They're mine.)

I have my friends, I have my family when I get into Charleston tonight, and tomorrow, I have football. Party on.

Thursday games:
Atlanta at Detroit: Michael Vick has never had three weeks with a passer rating above 95, at least not before the last three games he's played. As a passer, he's definitely maturing. Against Detroit, I expect the string to continue. ATL

Denver at Dallas: The Cowboys started off so strong this season, too. Drew Bledsoe has looked pretty good for a robot, but the Giants are starting to run away with the division and the Cowboys are going to be left fighting for the Wild Card with a middling record DEN

Enjoy your tofurkey. Happy Thanksgiving.

2 Comments:

Blogger starrypurplehaze said...

I miss you, you big nerd.

11/25/2005 05:43:00 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

I miss me too. Where have I been?

11/27/2005 08:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home