Friday, June 03, 2005

Criminy!
So, the livejournal community has some sort of ...well, for lack of a better word, community-type feel to it. Like people on livejournal know one another, or something. I guess I know a few Blogspot posters, but it doesn't seem to be the same. Maybe it's because I'm not a keep-in-touch kind of guy (Berney, Liz, Chris, Adam, Ryan, Samarth, Antonio, Neal, Travis, Samit, Kristen, Mark, Julie, Jason, Bubba, Mom, Dad, Cousin Steve, Rich...you guys all know this. No offense, I'm just lazy).

So Kirsten gets to do all these cool livejournal-based quizzes and questionaires and what not, that I guess aren't really cool so much as they help to maintain relationships over long distances. Which is nice, really.

And nevermind that I do have my own livejournal, but I never get invited to do these things.

Until today.

So, without further ado, I'm joining the world of active friendships. Or something.


Not because you have to, but because you WANT to! Things you enjoy, even when no one around you wants to go out and play. What lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level? Make a list, post it to your journal... and then tag 5 friends and ask them to post it to theirs.

Stuff:
-Golfing: even when it's bad, it's still better than laying around the house
-Lifting weights: because I want to be big and strong and impress all of the ladies and the what-not </Ahhhhnold>
-Watching baseball; if David Wells can make it big, any fat bastard can.
-Playing dorky video games.
-Rubbing on the cats.

By the way - I ain't taggin' nobody. Beeeeyatch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home