Thursday, November 04, 2004

Two Things of Note
Firstly, I've finally added some formatting to my post titles. Nifty, huh? I might leave them bold, I might not. We'll see how that goes.

EDIT: Removed the formatting. Didn't look good. Didn't want to mess with it.

Anyway, secondly, I was reading the Drudge Report, and I noticed a Terry McAuliffe quote from an article on BlackPressUSA.com, saying, and I'm quoting here from the article:
"This party is stronger than its ever been. Were in the best financial shape," he says. "We now have, unlike four years ago, millions and millions of new supporters of this party. We're debt-free for the first time ever and were beginning to build towards 2008."


Did I read that right?

Terry, I know you're a good guy and all (actually, I don't know that, but whatever), but dude, it's time to stop living in fantasy pink world, or wherever the hell you are. Your presidential candidate lost, giving George W. Bush his first truly legitimate election victory for the White House, and you lost seats in both houses of Congress. Oh, yeah, and you only broke even in gubernatorial races.

Stronger than it's ever been? I don't want to be mean, but how much did the party suck before?

(Here's the article)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home